Alarm.com Security Systems
Alarm.com Has a Solution for You
Customize your home security system according to your specific needs. Whether you're shopping for a non-intrusive senior monitoring package, a flexible family monitoring plan, or an alternative to a phoneline-based security system, Alarm.com has the perfect solution.
With Alarm.com, homeowners can:
- Find out if and when the kids came home from school.
- Log in to see if the neighbor remembered to come by and feed the cat.
- Find out immediately about a power outage or burst water pipe at the cabin.
- Monitor access to hazardous or off-limits areas within the home.
- Disarm the system remotely to let the cable guy in while you’re at work.
- Set up a temporary user code for the nanny, babysitter, or housekeeper.
- Track guests, renters, or maintenance personnel as they come and go.
- and much more...
Alarm.com makes it easy for business owners and store managers to secure their property and keep informed about important activity at their business.
With Alarm.com, business owners can:
Find out when company personnel arm or disarm the security system, or if they forget.
- Receive an alert if a door is left propped open when it's not supposed to be.
- Monitor access to safes, cash drawers, inventory closets, and other important areas.
- Create automated schedules to arm/disarm the system at set times each day.
- Manage user codes to track individual employees as they come and go.
- Monitor temperature in server rooms, and receive an alert if there’s a power outage.
- Protect construction sites even before a phone line has been installed at the property.
- and much more... All Alarm.com-enabled systems are built with Alarm.com's line-cut-proof wireless signal forwarding technology. Even if the phone-line is cut or damaged (or if there is no phone line at all), alarm signals are transmitted wirelessly to Alarm.com and can be forwarded to the central monitoring station.
Other Applications for Alarm.com include Boats, Recreational Vehicles, Multi-family Homes, Construction Trailers, Model Homes, New Construction Homes (prior to closing), Barns and Stables. An Alarm.com-enabled security system can be installed anywhere that has access to a power source. No phone line is required!
Alarm.com's Advanced Technology
Sensors communicate all activity to the security control panel, even when the system is disarmed.